Superb opportunity to purchase both Punds, a 3-bedroomed bungalow, and Roadside croft house together with a registered croft (Croft Registration No.C4048) totalling 10.3 hectares of land close to the idyllic village of Walls. With attractive countryside views and parking for several vehicles, Punds would make a great family home with Roadside croft house as ‘granny annexe’ or self-catering accommodation. The property is a delight for nature enthusiasts as there is a substantial tree park, mature garden and large polytunnel included. Viewing is highly recommended.
- TypeResidential Property For Sale
- StatusUnder Offer
- PriceOffers Over £170,000
- ViewingTelephone 01595 809281 or 07584 179356
- EntryEarly entry available.
- Council TaxCurrently Band A
- Energy Efficiency RatingPunds – Band E (41) & Roadside – Band D (63)
Note: While the foregoing particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is not guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. The dimensions given are approximate only and are not warranted. Photographs may have been taken with a wide angle lens.