Two-bedroomed semi-detached family home. End-terraced, the property benefits from a large west facing garden with lots of potential to develop the corner site. Conveniently located in central Lerwick, the Anderson High School, Clickimin Leisure Centre, and Bell’s Brae Primary School are all within close walking distance. In move-into condition, 56 Haldane Burgess Crescent is ideally suited to a first-time buyer or a young family. Viewing is recommended
- TypeSemi-Detached House For Sale
- StatusUnder Offer
- PriceOffers Over £152,000
- Closing DateWEDNESDAY 26TH MAY AT 12 NOON
- ViewingTelephone our reception on 01595 695262 or email email@example.com
- EntryEarly entry available.
- Council TaxCurrently Band C
- Energy Efficiency RatingC (77)
Note: While the foregoing particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is not guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. The dimensions given are approximate only and are not warranted. Photographs may have been taken with a wide angle lens.