Two bedroomed, semi-detached property with a large garage. The property benefits from a well-kept west facing garden with a conservatory, greenhouse, garden shed and store. In move-into condition and with plenty of storage space, 45 Haldane Burgess Crescent would make a great family home. Situated in a popular residential area in the heart of Lerwick, the house is within close walking distance of Anderson High School, Bells Brae Primary School and Clickimin Leisure Centre.
- TypeSemi-Detached House For Sale
- StatusUnder Offer
- PriceFixed price of £173,500 (Valuation of £175,000)
- ViewingTelephone 07379 260790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- EntryEarly entry available.
- Council TaxCurrently Band C
- Energy Efficiency RatingD (64)
Note: While the foregoing particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is not guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. The dimensions given are approximate only and are not warranted. Photographs may have been taken with a wide angle lens.