Two-bedroomed ground floor maisonette situated in the heart of Lerwick. This semi-detached home benefits from spacious rooms with high ceilings, two good-sized double bedrooms and two shower rooms. The dining kitchen is modern with built-in appliances, and the living room has a working fireplace. 23 Burgh Road has a well-presented west-facing garden with decking, garden shed, and a rear courtyard which opens onto Cockatoo Brae. The charming property would be ideal for a first-time buyer, as it is in move-into condition. Viewing is highly recommended.
- TypeResidential Property For Sale
- StatusUnder Offer
- PriceOffers Over £177,000
- ViewingTelephone our reception on 01595 695262 or email [email protected]
- EntryEarly entry available.
- Council TaxCurrently Band C
- Energy Efficiency RatingC (77)
Note: While the foregoing particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is not guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. The dimensions given are approximate only and are not warranted. Photographs may have been taken with a wide angle lens.