Ladysmith is an attractive countryside house with a large mature garden and numerous outbuildings. The 3-bedroom family home is well decorated and in move-into condition, with ample parking space including a large detached garage with workshop. Situated in the village of Sandwick with access to a variety of local amenities, Ladysmith is also within easy commuting distance of both Lerwick and Sumburgh. Set in an idyllic location, the property has beautiful sea and countryside views, and viewing is essential.
- TypeDetached House For Sale
- StatusUnder Offer
- PriceOffers Over £180,000
- Closing DateFriday, 23 June 2017 at 12 noon
- ViewingTelephone 07802 342533 or 07736 806642
- EntryEarly entry available.
- Council TaxCurrently Band B
- Energy Efficiency RatingBand E (45)
Note: While the foregoing particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is not guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. The dimensions given are approximate only and are not warranted. Photographs may have been taken with a wide angle lens.